Bozie sound - was circle of sound

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:35:58 -0800

Ron O. said: "They get quite good results from pp to mf, but at=20
the higher output levels their designs don't seem=20
to cope very well."

Ron,
Yahoo! I'm so happy to hear someone else say that! I hate Bozies for =
that reason. To put it in "musician's terms"....No Balls! They tend to =
get all garbled and muddy at any level over mf, IMO. Beautifully made =
instrument that is ideal in a "Chamber Music" setting. But, filling a =
large, (read poor acoustical cavern), hall, it falls on it's butt, IMHO!
Best Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I