Terry, kindly please explain.....

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 18:01:43 -0500

Where do I begin? String scale, rib scale, soundboard design, belly shape,
belly size, frame design, construction, materials, pinblock, plate
configuration & design, hammers, action,  - like everything that makes a
piano. Is there any difference between a Shimmel grand and a Pearl River
grand of similar size? Same diff.

Terry Farrell