circle of sound

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:29:27 -0600

>>And the point is?
>
>If you cannot hear it, there is no point trying to explain.
>
>Horace

Horace,
I agree with David. This nonsense of making a casual pseudo-profound
"point" with vague hints, references, and disconnected phenomena when
others are attempting (and expected) to make rational physics based
connections and explain in often ridiculous detail as every word of the
explanation is dissected at the molecular level, is not acceptable. Explain
it, please, or retract it. This is just the kind of counterproductive crap
that has kept understanding of soundboard function at the Voodoo and
incense level for the last three hundred years.

Pardon the vent, I'm just very tired of it and you happened to get on my
last nerve.

Ron N