Damper trimming

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:20:09 -0500

Patrick wrote:

"....the instrument unpacked at the dealership is a customizable kit,=20
and that the management will employ the most highly skilled voicers and=20
regulators, and allow them as much time as possible to polish the=20
 semiprecious rock into an incredible gem. Customized to the particular=20
 purchaser's needs, dreams, and potential."

Oh geeeezzzz, where's my tall rubber boots when I need them?=20
Were you a marketing major in college?   ;-)

This sounds a lot more like the factory making excuses to get the =
product out the door with as little prep as possible. Period.

IMHO.

Terry Farrell