hats felt hardener

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:36:59 +0100

Hello everyone,

Has anybody heard about the hardener used by workshops who make =
hand-made hats?

For the felt used on the hats, they apply some special hardener so that =
the felt takes the shape they want.

I wondered if this solution can be considered when hardening is required =
on too soft hammers.

As long as this hardener has been undoubtedly developped for this =
material, it may be better than other hardeners.

I don't know the composition of this hardener, but maybe it is an =
interesting thing to think about.

Any thoughts, or remarks?

Quentin