Young Chang response- or rather lack of

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:07:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Tom,

I'll be over at the local Young Chang dealer's piano shop today. I'll see what they have for a phone number and try to get it to you.

There have been a few changes at YC recently. They moved their warehouse from Tacoma to L.A. and are trying to merge it with Samick. Phil Glenn is no longer YC's Technical guy, that may be part of it.

Dave Davis, RPT

List,
I have contacted Young Chang technical department, or rather left 4
messages
over the course of a month with no response. Customer with expanding
brackets issue.
Anyone have a fast-track phone number or email address to help move
this
request faster to the right people. In the past it hasn't this
difficult to
get through.
Tom Servinsky