Vehicle signage

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 09:41:47 -0800

<<I think the 'real ' stuff says that you are professional, and committed .
. . the magnetic signs say . .'temporary, and I don't think that is the
message any business person wants to convey.
Jim Kinnear>>

I have been approached counteless times and booked waaay many tunings as a
result of the sign on my vehicle; it IS a magnetic sign, but very well made
and it certainly does not look "cheesy". Conversely, I've seen plenty of
"'real ' stuff" signs on cars and/or trucks that were pretty UNprofessional
in appearance,  so it really depends.

I like the option of being able to **remove** the sign at any time. For
instance, there are very exclusive areas in Palos Verdes estates (South bay
area of California) where you have to check in at a guard gate. If you have
a business sign on you vehicle, and are a non-resident,  they charge you
$5.00 to enter! This is where Millionaires and at least one Billionaire (the
Kirkorian family, who is my client as well) live. The majority of my clients
live in this area, and so whenever I have to pass through a guard gate, I
will remove the signs first.

Terry Peterson