Vehicle signage

Jim Kinnear jim@pianoguy.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:02:15 -0500

Dave
A few thoughts on your concerns about magnetic signs. .=20

1 - If people, them or us, think that we are likely targets of lawsuits =
because of our wealth, then collectively, we sure have done a great job =
in propagating a financial myth here.

2 - I have   discrete  signage, professionally applied on my jeep, and I =
get appointments when stopped at a red light . . . works for me.

3 - I had one of the magnetic type when I first started . . .it found a =
new home in some ditch within weeks of being used . .  and they looked =
cheesey . . I think the 'real ' stuff says that you are professional, =
and committed . . . the magnetic signs say . .'temporary, and I don't =
think that is the message any business person wants to convey.

My license plate says PNOGUY . .  ( I could only fit 6 letters on . . .  =
)

Good luck with your business . .

Jim Kinnear
www.kinnearpiano.com
Collingwood, ON, Canada

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress
 -- Joseph Joubert (1754-1824) French Philosopher
Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame
 -- Alexander Pope    (1688-1744) English Poet
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,=20
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

  ----- Original Message -----=20