Creative ways to find new customers

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:36:15 -0500

On Jan 14, 2005, at 10:18 AM, Matthew Todd wrote:

> Dave Nereson <davner@kaosol.net> wrote:
>
>  -some technicians claim a magnetic sign fastened to their car gets=20
> them
>  new business
>
> =A0
>
> Doesn't the magnetic sign on your car say, "Hi, I am a piano=20
> technician, and I have valuable tools to steal.=A0 I am also a moving=20=

> target to get sued."=A0 What is everyone's thoughts on this??

I suppose it depends on where you work -- not too many car break ins in=20=

the neighborhoods where I work, fortunately. Likewise, the "moving=20
target to get sued" seems overly paranoid to me, but your neighborhood=20=

must vary from my experience. Plus, when you go into a risky=20
neighborhood, it just takes a moment to put that magnetic sign in the=20
trunk.

Patrick Draine
Billerica, MA "Home of the Billerica House of Corrections"

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 864 bytes