Mason agraffes

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:04:36 -0600

>Dear Lists-
>
>I wonder if anyone has some 9/32 shank agraffes for a Mason and Hamlin
>that they would be willing to sell me. I have singles and bicords, but no
>tricords. They are for a model A from the 30's that will be getting belly
>work in a few weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Please contact me off list.
>
>Regards;
>
>David

A couple of years ago, I was informed that APSCO had a bunch of these made
up new. You might check with Schaff and see if they inherited them. They
are 34 TPI, unlike the 9/32 shank Schaff used to sell that wouldn't work
with anything on the planet (even in a hole tapped with their tap) because
they were cut with double helix threads.

Ron N