even more Dampp-Chaser thoughts

Maggie Jusiel mags@magsmusic.net
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:51:11 +1300 (NZDT)

I can't agree more with what Allen said below!

What I do isn't the best thing for making a profit, but I will often
recommend a humidistat controlled whole room humidifier.  I personally
feel this is the best thing when dryness is the main (or only) problem.

For excessive moisture, on the other hand...

Your comment is why I *never* install a system without the new smart
bar--which shuts off when the pads become dry for any reason.