Dampp-Chasers and Piano Tuning/attn. SF techs

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:00:13 -0800

Dave Stahl,
First of all we have enough Dave's up here already and what the=
 heck are you doing in our territory?....;-]
I do just the opposite as David L.   I've only installed one DC=
 in 30 years.   I'm obviously missing a lot of income.   I don't=
 see a big change in pitch on my customers pianos, so those two=
 you're working on must be my customers...
David I.

Original message
From: David Love
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: Dampp-Chasers and Piano Tuning/attn. SF techs

Humidity is at it=92s lowest in SF at the moment.  Very cold air,=
 heating on, no fog.  If you come back in June it=92s likely that=
 the humidity will be over 70% and the pianos will have gone=
 sharp.  That being said, some houses are able to maintain lower=
 indoor levels.  Nevertheless, I always recommend a DC for most=
 SF customers.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net