Pitch Raise and String Breakage

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:10:16 -0500

Could've been the Goddess, ya know.

Terry Farrell
   >> She agreed to cut her losses. (After she asked about how to =
dispose of the piano, I described how her 16 year old son could have a =
very good time disassembling the piano for easier disposal) We talked =
about piano shopping for a good while and she appears to be ready to buy =
a new or used full upright and spend up to $5K.  So cool.  :-)=20

  Miracles still happen! Proof that there is a God in heaven! ;-)=20

  Dean