Pitch Raise and String Breakage

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:14:27 -0500

 >> She agreed to cut her losses. (After she asked about how to dispose of
the piano, I described how her 16 year old son could have a very good time
disassembling the piano for easier disposal) We talked about piano shopping
for a good while and she appears to be ready to buy a new or used full
upright and spend up to $5K.  So cool.  :-)

Miracles still happen! Proof that there is a God in heaven! ;-)

Dean