What is "Metho"?

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 21:56:25 -0500

MessageSounds exactly like denatured alcohol: ethanol plus something to =
stop people drinking it (or is it methanol?).

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan=20
  To: 'Pianotech'=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 9:04 PM
  Subject: RE: What is "Metho"?

  What language, exactly, are we speaking here, Mate? Fair dinkum it =
ain't. Never heard of this here metho stuff. Here in the Northern =
Hemisphere, we prefer tasty cleaning solvents.=20
  And youse guys and us guys obviously butcher, mangle, twist, and =
torture the King's English in distinctly different ways. He put metho in =
his brasso, slipped in the batho, and fell on his ... uh ... rubber =
duckie?

  Alan R. Barnard
  Silly Sayings from Salem, MO