Dampp-Chasers and Piano Tuning

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:52:26 -0600

If the piano needs tuning, I usually install the DC without tuning and =
come
back in about a month. If you just tuned it and THEN they decide to put =
it
in, I think I'd price in a tuning call, as you suggest (good idea).
=20
Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Matthew Todd
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 5:15 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Dampp-Chasers and Piano Tuning

Hello again,
=20
Another question that needs answering please...
=20
When you schedule a dampp-chaser installation, do a lot of you insist =
that
the piano get tuned three weeks after, do some of you just suggest that =
it
does, or do some of you include the cost of a piano tuning with the
installation of the system?  Or do you just install the system, mention =
the
piano needs tuning shortly and don't even care what they do?
=20
Thanks again!

Matthew Todd
Todd Piano Works