Dampp-Chasers and Piano Tuning

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 20:48:40 -0500

I usually just do the DC installation a few weeks before the next time =
we tune the piano. But then too, living in Florida, we don't have the =
piano-destroying-RH-fluctuations that ya'll have up north (and as you =
know, we don't care how you do it up north!). I'm sure I loose a few =
installations that way also as people move, never tune the piano again, =
or forget who the heck that piano tuner was.=20

Terry Farrell

  Hello again,

  Another question that needs answering please...

  When you schedule a dampp-chaser installation, do a lot of you insist =
that the piano get tuned three weeks after, do some of you just suggest =
that it does, or do some of you include the cost of a piano tuning with =
the installation of the system?  Or do you just install the system, =
mention the piano needs tuning shortly and don't even care what they do?

  Thanks again!

  Matthew Todd