regulation problems in Aeolian era M and H 50"

Paul McCloud pmc033@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:05:59 -0800

Hi, Dave:
    Gee, it sounds like one of those point and shoot models.   So many bells and whistles on those new Digitals...!
    Sorry, I had to.
    Paul McCloud
    inSane Diego

To: pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: 01/13/2005 6:50:24 AM
Subject: Re: regulation problems in Aeolian era M and H 50"

In a message dated 1/10/05 3:27:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:
So Dave...

whatever came of this problem ? I am curioius to find out what you ended
up with.
I've put it out of my mind for awhile because I haven't had time to get back to the client's house.  It will probably be sometime in February.  They aren't really picky, so it isn't a huge issue for them, but it's one of those problems that will bother ME until it's gone(if that's possible).

I got a digital piano for Christmas, so I'll take some pics.

Thanks for inquiring, and I'll keep y'all posted when something happens.

Dave Stahl