I'd rather be tuning

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 06:57:17 -0600

Well, that was interesting. The power was out for six days through the 10°F
nights and 25°-35°F days. Ran out of firewood Monday just as the power was
restored. Cable back up last night. Spam in the trash. I spent the weekend
taking down three big elm trees that for the first time weren't tangled in
the neighbor's power line (which was on the ground at the time). There's
enough firewood out there now for the next five years if I can get it cut
up and split. But today, I'm tuning.

Thanks to those who inquired.

Now, where was I...
Ron N