Current MSRP of M&H A

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 05:51:31 -0600

According to the Ancott book the current price for an "A" in ebony is =
$45,360.00
Jim
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
(314) 608-4137
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Piannaman@aol.com=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:06 AM
  Subject: Re: Current MSRP of M&H A

  In a message dated 1/10/05 9:14:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, =
gnewell@ameritech.net writes:
    Anyone out there got a current  manufacture suggested retail price =
for a=20
    Mason & Hamlin A? I'm trying to put together a proposal for =
rebuilding and=20
    would like to mention the cost of new in my cover letter. Thanks in =
advance!
  Greg,

  The price depends on the finish.  I think the polished ebony ones go =
for around 50k, and the fancier woods go for more, though I'm not sure =
of the exact MSRP. =20

  Dave Stahl