Current MSRP of M&H A

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 04:06:59 EST

In a message dated 1/10/05 9:14:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gnewell@ameritech.net writes:

Anyone out  there got a current  manufacture suggested retail price for a
Mason  & Hamlin A? I'm trying to put together a proposal for rebuilding and
would like to mention the cost of new in my cover letter. Thanks in  advance!

Greg,

The price depends on the finish.  I think the polished ebony ones go  for
around 50k, and the fancier woods go for more, though I'm not sure of the  exact
MSRP.

Dave Stahl