wax removal

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 23:06:35 +0100

Hi Folks

Thought I should mention that I've done this at least a hundred times
and have never experienced rust on the strings. The water evaporates so
fast anyways that rust hasnt a chance to get started. Good point about
making sure you skim  excess wax off the surface water tho. Boil twice
anyways (second time in clean water.. yes ?? )

Cheers
RicB