University Piano Sales RE: Weird Spinet

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 05:16:55 -0600

Sorry, Alan. Just an unfortunate choice of words. In my situation, the
University doesn't have sales. A dealer has them AT the university because
we use loaner pianos from them. That's why I said it was kind of
unbelievable. I have 2-3 that I'd be HAPPY to get $150.00 for! :-)

Again, my apologies.

Regards,
Avery Todd