Yamahas C7 out of the box

Quentin Codevelle quentin.codevelle@tiscali.fr
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:18:19 +0100

Hi Ric,

I work for a Yamaha dealer too, and I often see yamahas out of the box, =
and until now, I've never seen such regulation problems on one of their =
grand pianos.
There are things to check of course, but I don't remember having spent =
15 hours to get the good regulation and voicing on a new yamaha grand =
piano.
That's a strange story.

But maybe people have similar experiences like you had this week end.

Is it imaginable that one of their pianos has been lost in their final =
regulation process? Maybe they forgot this serial number and it has been =
packed without its final inspection.
But I think Yamaha is too big and serious a factory to forget on of =
their pianos, right?

Do you know if this piano has made a stop in Germany (I think there is a =
yamaha basement, there, right?)
There are Yamaha HQ in France, so the grand pianos are checked there =
before being sent in the shops.=20
At least it is the case for the S Series.

Quentin