seeking wood screws (steel)

Dave Doremus algiers_piano@bellsouth.net
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:02:44 -0600

Everyone has been great with suggestions, and brass screws of all
types are available but not plain steel. Does any one share my
mistrust of the oddly shiny barss, zinc plated and stainless screws?
Why cant I find just the plain old steel guys? I do save a lot of old
piano screws and clean them up, but sometimes you need new ones.....

----Dave

Dave Doremus, RPT
New Orleans