Yamaha's idiotic policies

Don Mannino donmannino@comcast.net
Sun, 09 Jan 2005 11:18:52 -0800

Dale,

Watanabe and Itoshin are the two suppliers, and most of the tools which we
have seen called "Yamaha" tools here in the US are simply tools from these
suppliers, sold by Yamaha.

The yen usually runs 105 to the dollar these days.  This shows a rather
weak US dollar right now - the yen is often over 120:1.

Don Mannino RPT