Yamaha's idiotic policies

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:37:36 +0100

100 yen is approximately 1 US dollar, or said another way, a Yen is the
same as a Penny.  Many of the parts and supplies Watanabe sells are
Yamaha parts. Tho the bredth of their piano supplies is a bit limited...
still many of the things one wants to get ahold of are available through
them.

Cheers
RicB