Yamaha's idiotic policies

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 04:04:30 +0100

Well... according to the Japanese... the one and only reason that there
is a parts supply problem in the US is simply because the US division
wants to discourage the whole grey market thing.  They <<over there>>
dont seem to have any problems, financial or otherwise, suppling parts
to folks what want them one way or another.

--- so I gotta assume that when it comes down to it... its more a matter
of politics then anything else.. I mean, if Yamaha cant make money
selling parts when they first put themselves to the task... then who on
earth can ...eh ?

Cheers
RicB