seeking wood screws

George Tyson tysonpiano@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:00:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi Dave,
  Fastenal at www.fastenal.com has brass slotted Round, Flat and Oval head wood screws as short as 1/4".  They have a store in New Orleans at 105 Harbor Circle according to their catalog.   Ph 504-248-8492.  This chainstore specializes in fasteners.  Their catalog is also worth having.

George Tyson, Rogue Valley Chapt. Klamath Falls Oregon

Dave Doremus <algiers_piano@bellsouth.net> wrote:
I think this has been asked before but does anyone have a good source
for slotted, steel and brass, flat, oval and round head wood screws?
APSCO used to be my only hope. Is John Schadler still selling them?
if so does anyone have a number or website?
--
----Dave