back check wires

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 20:28:46 -0700

--=====================_5079994==_.ALT
Kerry,
     Without any notice, Yamaha cancelled Schaff's parts supply. End of
story. Left a gaping black hole in their nicely rejuvenated catalog. Wasn't
that like the first new catalog since.... uh..... '75? Sincerely unfortunate.

Regards,
Guy

At 08:38 AM 1/7/2005 +1000, you wrote:
>4d8298.jpg
>
>Jim said:-
>
>This may sound simplistic, but has anyone approached Yamaha suggesting that
>
>they become a generic piano parts supplier.  It seems like they are always
>
>looking for new avenues for business expansion, I am.
>

>The latest Schaff catalogue has Yamaha parts listed on pages 115 - 122. I
>don't see the problem!!!
>

>Kerry Cooper

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...