New Piano Referral

Marie Wendy gagnemusic2@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:20:19 -0800 (PST)

does anyone know how to go to no mail while they are away?
I need to do this by Saturday

Wendy Gagne

Barbara Richmond <piano57@flash.net> wrote:
Well, actually, I got an e-mail this afternoon from the dealer, who monitors this list, and saw my post.  She apologized for the mix up and we worked out agreeable terms.  Thanks, Terry!  ;-)

Barbara Richmond
----- Original Message -----
From: Avery Todd
To: Pianotech
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: Re: New Piano Referral

Hi Barbara,

That sounds like a dealer here who pays $15.00 for a floor tuning. Or even one
outside of the store, as long as he's paying for it!

Avery

At 01:33 PM 1/6/05, you wrote:
Terry,

Last December I got an e-mail from some outfit in Manhattan, Kansas requesting I provide the complimentary tuning for a piano they sold to someone in Bloomington, Illinois.  I wrote back stating my standard fee to tune in Bloomington (up to an hour from my home, depending on the location in Bloomington), when I was available (generally) and asked how they preferred to handle customer requested regulation or voicing.  I never heard back from them--maybe because I didn't ask what they paid, just told them what I expected.

Barbara Richmond