New Piano Referral

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:50:45 -0600

Well, actually, I got an e-mail this afternoon from the dealer, who =
monitors this list, and saw my post.  She apologized for the mix up and =
we worked out agreeable terms.  Thanks, Terry!  ;-)

Barbara Richmond
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Avery Todd=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 4:48 PM
  Subject: Re: New Piano Referral

  Hi Barbara,=20

  That sounds like a dealer here who pays $15.00 for a floor tuning. Or =
even one
  outside of the store, as long as he's paying for it!

  Avery=20

  At 01:33 PM 1/6/05, you wrote:

    Terry,
    =20
    Last December I got an e-mail from some outfit in Manhattan, Kansas =
requesting I provide the complimentary tuning for a piano they sold to =
someone in Bloomington, Illinois.  I wrote back stating my standard fee =
to tune in Bloomington (up to an hour from my home, depending on the =
location in Bloomington), when I was available (generally) and asked how =
they preferred to handle customer requested regulation or voicing.  I =
never heard back from them--maybe because I didn't ask what they paid, =
just told them what I expected. =20
    =20
    Barbara Richmond =20