back check wires

A440wrmpiano@tm.net A440wrmpiano@tm.net
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 20:15:24 -0500

Kerry,  The problem is that even though Schaff lists Yamaha parts and tools,=
 they
don't have them=2E  I ordered one of the Yamaha CF Tools from them, and what=
 I got
was a cheap knock-off=2E  Rather disappointing=2E  Soooo, if you want a Yama=
ha part,
it has to come from Yamaha=2E  Schaff doesn't have 'em=2E  William R=2E Monr=
oe Associate
Madison, WI=20
=20

----- Original Message ----- From: Kerry Cooper [mailto:brispiano@optushome=2E=
com=2Eau]
Sent: 1/6/2005 5:38:34 PM To: pianotech@ptg=2Eorg Subject: RE: back check wi=
res=20

=09Jim said:-=20

=09This may sound simplistic, but has anyone approached Yamaha suggesting
that=20

=09they become a generic piano parts supplier=2E It seems like they
are always=20

=09looking for new avenues for business expansion, I am=2E=20

=09

=09The latest Schaff catalogue
has Yamaha parts listed on pages 115 - 122=2E I don't
see the problem!!!=20

=09

=09Kerry Cooper=20

=09