Key Friction

Terry terry@farrellpiano.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:41:21 -0500

I'm sure Ric will answer with some fancy jig (I think Stanwood has some =
such device), but all you really need to do is set some weights on the =
key whereever needed so that the key balances - like a see-saw. The see =
how much weight needs to be added to the front to make it go all the way =
down and the same in the back. You may be surprised........

Terry Farrell

> Ric,
>=20
> I haven't gotten that far in my studies.  How do you measure that?  =
I've=20