artist bench

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:05:41 -0800

I know that the Jensen is the "benchmark" (pun intended) for artist benches,
and they are quite expensive as well. I found what appears to be a very nice
LEATHER artist bench on ebay for only $199. This is several hundred LESS
than the Jensen model in leather. The company is Cps Imports, and they also
have a website at cpsimports.com.  Here is the actual bench currently on
Ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16220&item=3772910899&rd=1

Just wondering if anyone's heard of this company, or have seen these benches
up close, or have an opinion on them at all. Sure looks good, especially for
the price!

Terry Peterson