How do I free centers in the jungle? ( HELP ! PLEASE !!!! )

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:41:32

Hi Thump,

I would not use the denatured alcohol--it is often denatured by adding an oil.

As you very probably have limited supplies of felt/bushing cloth I'd start
with 90% vodka and 10% water. Increase this by trial and error until you
have the right balance.

You can still search the archives for this--even on dialup. Look here:

https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/

At 03:54 PM 04/01/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>What type of alcohol and water, and what ratio,
>please? Hair dryer probably not feasible ( not enough
>solar panels ).
>     Thump

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/