back check wires

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:21:30 +0100

According to the boys at the acadamy this is purely because Yamaha
America has requested Yamaha Japan for such restrictions. The Grey
market problem over there is the main motivation.

Here in Europe we dont have nearly the problem with grey market pianos
to begin with, and Yamaha Europe has not employed the same degree of
restrictiveness in their parts sales.

Cheers
RicB