back check wires

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:46:49 -0500

On Jan 4, 2005, at 1:54 PM, antares wrote:

> On 4-jan-05, at 19:45, Porritt, David wrote:
>
>> Andre:
>> Can you guys in Europe get Yamaha parts without specifying which=20
>> piano it is to be used?=A0
>> dave
>

> Hi dave,
>
> I don't know why they create such a problem.

Grey market pianos is the reason.
I'm guessing Europe isn't flooding with container loads of used=20
Japanese market pianos? Or, if it's as much a phenomenon in Europe as=20
it is becoming here, there may be Common Market/EU regulations which=20
restrict Yamaha from restraining their sales of repair parts. I'm just=20=

guessing -- anyone know for sure?

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available