How do I free centers in the jungle? ( HELP ! PLEASE !!!! )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:04:18 -0800 (PST)

Dear everyone,
     I have moved to a tropical jungle where everyone
who has a piano seems to keep it in a screen house,
largely exposed to the elements. Most pianos have only
half their notes working ( barely ) due to Massive
Action Seizure. No "Protek" or "Goose Juice" 'round
here!!! Vodka? ( Plenty of that probably available. )
     I have ignored this branch of discussion in the
past, and am now regretting it. Denatured or Isopropyl
is probably also available.
    Please help. All suggestions will be most
gratefully receieved.
      Sweatily,
     Thump