Replying to messages: was RE: Recycled technology-cutoff bar

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:56:06 +0100

Thank you David, for making clear what I thought I had myself stated
pretty clearly but evidently had not.

Should anyone have any misconceiving about that, just let me say the
below very well describes what that post attempted to point out.

Cheers
RicB