Replying to messages: was RE: Recycled technology-cutoff bar

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 08:45:27 -0800

I believe Sarah's point was that you should delete the images that were
originally posted when replying to a message.  That goes for other
superfluous parts of the original message (and responses) as well in
order to streamline the reply for storage in the archives and in
peoples' computers.  If the replies remain on topic, I think most of us
would appreciate being able to read them.