When to turn around and leave

Geoff Sykes thetuner@ivories52.com
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:14:54 -0800

It's one thing to allow your pets to poo in the house. It's quite another to
keep them trapped so they have to. I hope the SPCA was called.

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Renaud
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 8:57 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: When to turn around and leave

Once this year.

 From client's first appointment I am aware of his
dobermin, bigger and stronger then me. I have never
seen such a big animal.
I love dogs but this massive beast of muscle was
chewing at the legs of the grand piano, and was
checking me out the whole time.

  Second appointment, the client leaves a message
saying he has been out of town and can not make it
back. The neighbour has a key. The dog should be fine,
don't mind him and he won't mind you. This is followed
shortly thereafter by a second message apologizing for
the retching stench to be expected in the place since
he has been gone and the dog has been alone locked in
the apartment for two weeks using the living room as a
toilet.

  We are not obliged to go to war with wild beasts
over a piano.
  I did not show that day. Only time.

                                 Dave Renaud