story time

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:13:31 -0700

Suggestion,
These tidbits by themselves could not fill a book. However if collected =
would make for fine reading.

I'm thinking if we could donate our stories for a PTG fund rasing book.

?? whadyathink

Joe Goss RPT

  Susan,=20

  What a blessing to see your warm homey soapstone oven.=20

  Your account of the key washing reminds me of a frantic call=20
  I received many years ago. I stopped in mid tuning and=20
  rushed to a the mansion of a very prominent family in town.=20
  The heirloom family Steinway was being given to the grand-
  daughter and the maid was told to wash the ivories.=20
  Whereupon the maid put ivory soap in a bucket
  and was happily scrubbing the inside of the piano.=20

  Several months and many dollars later I asked if the maid=20
  was still working for them. I'll never forget this line -
  "Yes, the poor dear never was too bright".=20

  And, finally,=20

  Connie and I returned home from a great evening
  of dinner and a movie. The answering machine was=20
  filled. A piano teacher friend of ours was frantic.=20
  It was flu season and one of her students had ....
  onto the mid section of the keyboard. Still warm.
  I would have preferred she put the keys in the sink=20
  for that mess as your lady did.=20

  However, I did learn that the students homeowners=20
  policy paid for the clean-up.=20

  Here's hoping all a healthy 2006. Happy New Year.=20

  Joel

  Joel Jones, RPT
  Madison, WI