Twisted Keys

Spencer Brewer sbrewer@pacific.net
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:45:13 -0800

Take out the keys on either side of the twisted ones... using the untwisted
ones as templates. Take the twisted ones and heat it or them up with either
steam or an iron ( some folks have put them in an oven at 200 for 10-15
minutes and they become pliable). Once it or they are heated up, quickly put
them between the good ones and clamp them solidly together. Apply some more
heat to the effected ones to make sure that they are still pliable and leave
it for an hour or so. They will form back to the ones on either side which
were never heated up.

It has worked for me on all kinds of key issues.

Spencer Brewer
Mendocino Piano