wildlife plus

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 06:35:01 -0600

At 22:15 12/29/2005, you wrote:

>>Good luck catching one...they are veritable Einsteins compared with the
>>ones we eat at holidays.  And they can actually fly!  Weird lookin'
>>critters, kinda like quail on steroids.
>>
>>Dave Stahl

They _definitely_ can fly, but don't for long distances. I was riding my
motorcycle to work one day when about 7-8 erupted out of the ditch. I was
suddenly surrounded by these big birds, and even felt some feathers as I we
met.  Real close to being an underwear changing experience...

Conrad Hoffsommer
then used against you.