Restore-a-Finish vs. Scratch Cover

Bill Jeffreys tylerpiano@cox-internet.com
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:23:21 -0600

>Here's their website:  http://howardproducts.com/

If you do much of this type of work, you might consider setting yourself up
as a dealer for their product and save $$.  I buy the various colors in
larger containers to keep in the shop.  I use this stuff on all almost all
my used pianos which come through the store.

You can also buy their packaged kits which are great to sell to a customer
with a finish in need of some help. Keep some along with all the
accessories you should offer for your customers, such as Damp-Chasers,
caster cups, etc.

Bill Jeffreys
Tyler Piano Co
Tyler, TX