Steinway Parts - Attitude??!!!

Barbara Richmond piano57@insightbb.com
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:29:36 -0600

Oh, shucks, I was going to say something when I first read Dale's =
comments.  I had to laugh at what I learned way back.  Years ago I was =
nervous about calling Glorie, because I always thought she sounded =
angry.  I remember saying to her in one instance, "Oh, I'm sorry =
about...."  whatever, I can't remember what it was, but I thought I had =
made her angry.  Her response was, "There's no problem."   Then I =
realized that it was just the manner of speech.  I had nothing but good =
experiences with Shannon.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Israel Stein=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:03 PM
  Subject: Steinway Parts - Attitude??!!!

  At 08:53 AM 12/27/2005, Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:

        AH yes Shannon's gone to be sure  & Chad Fry is the new guy & =
he's very hepful & without the N.Y. attitude......or dialectic =
infection/accent: hmmm maybe he ain't bein from there.  A few glitches =
in the phone system/voice mail butby in large an aim to please =
attitude....how refreshing

  Oh, for crying out loud!!!!  You guys out there in the California =
boonies must really be thin-skinned!!!  :-)

  For all the years that Glorie Lefrak sweated bullets to get us what we =
need when we need it and then Shannon Rebele was no slouch or grouch =
either... You want to know real New York Attitude? Try riding the =
Lexington Avenue IRT any weekday at 6 PM!!! I'll take the "New York =
Attitude" from Steinway parts any day...

  Peace?    :-)

  Israel Stein=20