Christmas Present

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:45:55 -0800

--Apple-Mail-66-322449013
The other day I thought I had received my Christmas present when I was
called to tuned a S&S D.  I found a dozen rubber mutes laying among the
tuning pins.  As an added bonus, there was a pink eraser carved into
tuning mute shape, albeit hardened with age.  Wow.  After such a
bonanza, I thought I had it made.

However, today i received notice that my order of German BIENE tuning
pins had arrived in Vancouver and was awaiting me to come over, clear
customs and cart it back home.  There is one catch (isn't there
always?).  The plant workers had packed the crate, then realized it was
too heavy to move without being on a palette.  So they flipped it
upside down onto a palette (what were they  thinking?).

Now, I have to figure out how to get the whole darn thing into my
Toyota Corolla wagon...

Ah, the joys and challenges of being a supplier of fine European parts
to the piano trade - never a dull moment!

Best wishes for the season all round....

--Apple-Mail-66-322449013
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 962 bytes
Desc: not available

--Apple-Mail-66-322449013--

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: logo-1.1.a.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 8657 bytes
Desc: not available

--Apple-Mail-67-322449015

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440
info@pianofortesupply.com
http://www.pianofortesupply.com

I'm sure I can get the crate under the Christmas tree - I'll just cut
four feet off the bottom of the tree and place it on top of the
crate...
--Apple-Mail-67-322449015
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available