health insurance

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:57:42 -0800

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 6:26 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: health insurance

=20

  As expensive as it is, one stay in the hospital can amount to a =
decade=92s
worth of premiums.  And don=92t forget, the Bushies have done away with
bankruptcy protection.  =20

David Love

  Well not entirely...It's just harder to collect. Just like S.S. or an
insurance settlement or a health policy claim. We forget it's our money =
they
dont' wish to refund it in a timely manner or at all when we have a
legitimate claim.

  Dale

=20

David Love