MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:35:35 -0500

Unfortunately, the Carnival Miracle only docks on Sunday!  :-(

Terry Farrell
(and if I knew how to make the red go away, I would have)
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Gonna work today and Christmas eve on the cruise ships.  Fortunately, =
the ships do not come into port on Christmas and New Years.  People want =
to be at sea for those holidays.  Lucky for us tuners!

  Phil Ryan

  pianolover 88 wrote:=20
    Anybody else working on Christmas Eve, New Years Eve, NEW YEARS DAY? =

    Terry Peterson=20